Love dogs and cats? Want to join a team of professional dog walkers and pet sitters?
** Working for Sandy Paws offers the following benefits:
* flexible schedule
* working with animals and people along the CT shoreline
* active and outdoor work
* positive work environment
- Availability between 10-4pm, Monday - Friday. Walkers are able to determine a set maximum number of walks/day or week.
- Must be personable and energetic, and love to work with animals in a positive manner.
- Experience working with animals.
- You MUST be able to commit to at least six months. Although the position is part-time, we are only looking to hire people who are committed to this work and our company for the long-term.
- You must live within 10-15 minutes of Branford, CT.
- Must have a smartphone.
- Ability to read and respond to e-mails and text messages throughout the day and easily adapt to changes in schedule.
- Background check is required.
- Must have a valid CT driver's license and a reliable car.
**Note: We are also hiring overnight pet sitters - commitment is a minimum of 12 hours/ night (6-8pm to 6-8am), and all sits are in the pet owner's home. Perfect for someone with a day job looking to make extra money. If interested in this position, please apply as stated below and indicate you are interested in overnight sitting.
If you think you may be a good fit for the Sandy Paws team, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com with your resume attached. The hiring process lasts 3-4 weeks, and will include a detailed application, series of interviews, thorough background check, as well as reference check. We look forward to hearing from you!